Our experienced commercial division has re-roofed some of Palm Spring’s largest buildings.
Our department employees many qualified craftsman with decades of experience installing the most difficult roof systems, who focus on the long term quality of their installations as well as the meticulous details required with many of the following roof systems:
- Traditional Asphalt built up roofing with smooth reflective surfacing
- Ballasted gravel surfacing
- High performance modified bitumen
- Elastomeric single ply application
- Waterproofing below grade and deck coating in liquid and elastomeric sheet systems
- All applications available as insulated or uninsulated roofing systems
- Tapered insulation sloped to drain systems
We realize your business needs to keep operating during the re roofing process. We minimize our obstruction to parking facilities and entry ways to keep your operations flowing smoothly.
Commercial flat roofs pose some of the greatest challenges for a roofing company. Large flat expanses, heating, air conditioning machinery, air vents and piping, all create obstacles to making a roof watertight and long lasting.
At Williams Roofing we have the experience and craftsmanship of product installation to meet and exceed requirements for California commercial roofing of all types.
- Tailored commercial roofing systems
- A year-round, full-time roofing staff
- Engineering design specific to each roof
- Comprehensive customer support services
- Highly trained project management team
- Dedicated safety managers on every job site
- Preventative Maintenance Department