We will work with your General Construction Company through the various stages of New Construction Roofing. To ensure the roofing portion of your project is completed safely and successfully we follow a simple checklist prior to job start:
- Establish effective lines of communication with your project managers and site managers.
- Confirm actual build measurements are accurate to plan detail.
- Designate staging, storage, roof traffic paths, and access to job site.
- Trade-related Sequencing – The proper coordination of trades is necessary to ensure safety and prevent unnecessary roof damage.
- Trade related roof penetrations and details are completed prior to installation of new roof.
- Review and enforce EPA and OSHA Safety requirements.
- Review and implement Manufacturer Requirements.
- Prior to job start, come to clear agreement on how Changes to Scope or Change Orders will be addressed.